If we want to create Outlook account, it was previously called Hotmail, now in the hands of Microsoft. It is one of the most complete free emails with the largest number of Internet users together with Google Gmail.
Steps to create an account in Outlook
Registration in Outlook
- We open our usual web browser, which can be Chrome, Edge, Firefox or another.
- Type in the address bar of the browser, the URL www.outlook.com and then press the Enter key.
- Now on the main page of Outlook we must click on the link “Register now”.
- We will automatically begin to complete all requirements that Outlook does not request through its forms to register our new webmail.
- Below we explain in a simple way how to complete the registration form.
Outlook registration form
- In the first screen we will have to enter the name and surname, country or region, date of birth, sex and the username that we chose, which may have extension @ outlook.com or @ hotmail.com. Once we find a user name available, we move on to choosing an access password that has to be as safe as possible, for this you must use at least 8 characters using uppercase, lowercase and numbers.
- Enter your mobile phone number or an alternative email to reset your password in case you do not remember it or can not access your account.
- Finally after completing a security captcha, to verify that you are not a robot, and by accepting the terms and conditions, we click on “Create Account” and we will have access to the inbox of your new Outlook email.
Sign in Outlook Account
Once you have created your Outlook account, you can enter to check your email from any device with Internet connection, and then we explain how to “Sign in Outlook”.
Log in Outlook
We enter our full email address in the form that appears, then click “Next” and now we put the password we chose and ready. We can see the inbox and use not only the email service but many more tools that we tell you continuation:
Outlook tools and services
Access to storage in the “Cloud”, gives you 5 GB to save all files, documents, images, music and take it everywhere with you. It also includes an administration of photographs by date, with the possibility of doing basic editions and sharing.
Office Tools Online:
This tool is fundamental, since it allows us to open, edit and share files of the main Office tools: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, One Note, Sway all online, without the need to install any software.
Calendar: Manage all your appointments, payment dates, events, birthdays, anniversary, etc. A very complete agenda and synchronized with your email. You can download the app for Android or iOS to synchronize the Calendar with your mobile phone.
Management of all your contacts, you can import contacts from other social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Google Gmail an others.
You can access the Skype chat from your Outlook email account with full functionality, being able to make videoconferences, voice and text messages, you can also attach all kinds of files.